Tuesday 2 April 2013

Up and Running!

www.pennyporter.co.ukAfter several years of not using this blog, I have finally decided that it is time to get it up and running again!

The past few years have been exciting and incredibly busy.  I have travelled the world working for British Swimming, England Rugby and the British Olympic Association, and have now opened my own Physiotherapy and Aquatic Fitness Clinic, complete with Hydrotherapy Pool, 4 Treatment Rooms and swim lab!  We have some amazing staff working at the clinic.  All of the physiotherapists are ACPSEM accredited, and we are able to offer world class physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, gait analysis, pilates and nordic walking, as well as swimming lessons and analysis for all ages and ability.

This year is already looking busy - I have been selected to go to the World University Games, being held in Kazan, Russia, as part of the British Team, and will also be heading out to Denver to the Nations Cup, with England Rugby in July.

I will try to keep this blog up to date from now on, and will also add features that I think will be of interest.

Penny
www.pennyporter.co.uk





No comments: